Saturday, July 4, 2015

Me Myself and I

I am Ronnalie J. Reponte. I lived in Sta. Irene, Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur. We are 4 members in the family. My good disciplinarian father is Ronaldo C. Reponte, a teacher. My lovable mother is Annalie J. Reponte, a business woman. I have an older brother named Rolie J. Reponte, a sea navigator of Magsaysay-Mitsui O.S.K Marine Inc. As of now, he had his own family. We are simple and small family but full of love and happiness that can never be broke-down by others for we have a strong foundation of courage and united as one.

In my whole life, I've already accepted that I am the person who always "wearing a mask". Living in this world is not an easy one. Trials, downs, challenges and big problems are depressive dilemmas I've passed through. But through all these, I learned to smile but behind of this sweet smile my heart is bursting with sorrow and stab it with insecurity. I don't want to let other people know that I am problematic because all I want to do is to make them smile and show to them that I am fine. 

Too bad to know that I've always underestimate myself. But as of now, I decided that I have to trust myself and accept my  guts and instincts. I am starting to build a foundation of self-confidence and a strong determination. I want to be strong and hard as a rock.

I really appreciated God for giving me a kind of intelligence to understand and eager to know new things around me. I do appreciate my parents who always there for me, showing their unconditional love, and for being the best supportive parents ever.

"What you sow, is what you reap" literally a common saying for us. My biggest achievements in my entire life is being the always top 1 from my elementary to secondary through my hard works in my studies and inspired by God. I am very thankful to Him for giving me this kind of blessing. And now, my goal is to achieve with honors in college which I am working hard on it. I want to achieve the satisfaction of my father because he is a perfectionist person. It's a very difficult and a challenging one because it allows me to study more and focus more on my studies.

I love my life because this was the precious gift I received from God. Even though I've almost aborted when my mother was giving birth to me, God made a way to be here in the world to live with a significant purpose. Without my life there would be nothing. In my life, God gives me the people I need. To help me, to hurt me, and to make me the person I was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment